Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Trouble w/ fruchterman-reingold
From: eric (eric.burns_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-04 16:56:50

I think that perhaps I no longer have a property_map for vertex position?
Does that make sense? I think that happened in a bit of magic that I had to
comment out:

//enum vertex_position_t { vertex_position };
//namespace boost { BOOST_INSTALL_PROPERTY(vertex, position); }

Now, I'm not sure what to pass in as the second parameter to the layout
functions like:

random_graph_layout(graph, <?>, topology);

I'm not sure if the property_map was created for me and I can get it using:

get(<?>, graph);

Or if I have to create one ... and what the syntax should be for the
creation.