Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [CMake] [boost][b2] Differenciate 32bit and 64 bit binaries when using CMake.
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-11 08:19:04

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Miller, Frank <FMiller_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> A simple solution would be to install only the 64bit version of boost
> into a new directory and change the environment variable to point there.
> Then FindBoost will only be able to see the version you want.

Thanks, this will solve my immediate problem, but it don't solve it in
general. (I will use it though, so thanks)
I can't guarantee where the boost libraries are installed, that's why I use
FindBoost.
My current understanding is that boost don't have a specific default lib
dir for different address models, which is the source of the problem as
FindBoost script can't rely on a protocol to find these lib files.

Am I correct?

Joel Lamotte