Subject: Re: [Boost-users] how to use staged 1.51 with installed boost 1.49 with autotools?
From: Avishay Orpaz (avishorp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-14 10:28:08

I had the same problem (having to use a different version from the one
officially available), so I installed the desired Boost version in a
different directory (/opt/boost_1_51_0) and then used
--with-boost=/opt/boost_1_51_0. It works flawlessly.
I'm not an autotools expert and I didn't do anything except for using the
supplied macros. You can take a look at the projects files at
https://github.com/avishorp/mksd

Avishay