Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Visual Studio Debugger "renderer" support for Boost.Container ?
From: Szymon Gatner (szymon.gatner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-29 14:15:04

They are called visualizers. Boost has bunch of them here:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/DebuggerVisualizers

No visualizers for Container though. That being said it is not
difficult to write your own visualizers once you know internal
implemenation of a container. Making one for container::vector is
copy-paste visualizer for std::vector + few adjustments. On the other
hand it is practically impossible to do the same for deque.