Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [range] questions about documentation and usage
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-02 16:03:40

Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:

> Boost.Range was introduced in 1.32 and I think there were no such rule
> at this time.

I'm not saying there was. I'm not finding fault with anyone. I'm just
saying this is an inconvenient feature of the library that I would like
to see changed someday.

> I would like to add a new rule. Any library that has its counterpart
> in the C++ standard should/could use the boost namespace.

hmmm - is std::find the counter part of boost::find ? boost::find
works on range and has a different type signature. That's why
I prefer boost::range::find - the little extra reduncancy catches
coding errors.

Robert Ramey