Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.52.0 released!
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-05 11:54:50

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Release 1.52.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
>
> These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and
> are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license
> encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.
>
> This release contains numerous enhancements and bug fixes for existing
> libraries.
> For details, including download links, see
> http://www.boost.org/users/news/version_1_52_0
>
> You can also download directly from SourceForge:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.52.0/
>
> To install this release on your system, see
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/more/getting_started/index.html
>
> Thanks,
>
> --The Boost release team
>
> Beman Dawes
> Daniel James
> Eric Niebler
> Marshall Clow
> Rene Rivera
> Vladimir Prus

I have made the windows 32/64 binaries available on my website, available
as self extracting zip files for download. The binaries are built for
Visual Studio 2005 (VC8), Visual Studio 2008 (VC9), Visual Studio 2010
(VC10), and Visual Studio 2012 (VC11) in 32 and 64 bit versions for all.

http://boost.teeks99.com/

Tom