Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Is this possible with boost? Linear Interpolation?
From: rakesh patil (prakeshofficial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-06 04:43:44

Hey Joel,

Thanks for your quick reply. I check those links. If I am not
mis-understood, that library can be used to compute intermediate values for
a given range. In my case it is a polyline. The track of polyline must be
maintained properly. The topology must not change here. Even if it changes,
the change must not be a major one. So this one won't be of much use as of
now.
 And before posting the question I checked Boost.Geometry. But I didn't
find what I want. Any other possibilities other than writing my own code to
do this?

Thanks

Regards