Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Who's using boost?] Algocoders : books on c++11, Boost and Beyond
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-28 13:37:27

Unless anyone has objections I will add to

http://www.boost.org/users/uses_open.html

or should it go in

http://www.boost.org/users/bibliography.html

http://www.boost.org/users/bibliography.html#Online_publications

(We don't seem to be getting this list up to date J

- if there are other more recent items that should be added please tell me)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK