Subject: Re: [Boost-users] strange linkage problem with boost_date_time 1.52 (x86_64-linux-gnu/gcc version 4.7.2)
From: michaelr (mypop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-29 05:25:48

Hi Jeff,

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 16:42 -0700, Jeff Garland wrote:

> Most of boost date-time code will be inlined, so it's entirely
> possible you don't need the library at all -- otherwise I can't see
> anything that looks wrong in your setup.

thanks for answering my question. The application uses some functions
from the date_time library. Whenever it's started i got the following
error:
undefined symbol: _ZNK5boost9gregorian10greg_month15as_short_stringEv

I belive there is nothing wrong with libboost_date_time and it must be
a strange linkage problem on my system which i have never seen before.

Greetings
 Michael