Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.49.0 compilation issue
From: Shcherbina Vladimir (Vladimir.Shcherbina_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-02 05:06:54

I tried to compile this code with Boost 1.46.1 and everything was OK! So, we have a problem with atleast 1.49 and up
Vladimir

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.