Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Asio and software interrupts
From: Joseph Sulewski (joemacher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-03 09:51:41

Thanks guys I'll give this a try. Two questions.

When I call socket->bind I provide it with an endpoint. When I create the
endpoint I'm currently using the multicast address, what should I use for
the address? If I'm binding to multiple multicast addresses it doesn't
make sense to bind to one of them.

Finally, it appears I can join multiple multicast groups but they need to
be the same port. Is this correct?

Thanks again