Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Experience with dealing with warnings from the Clang toolset?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-06 10:29:39

Of
> Paul A. Bristow
> Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 5:35 PM
> To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Experience with dealing with warnings from the Clang toolset?

But since nobody has volunteered, here is my first stab at a worked example using a Macro adapted
from Jonathan Wakely's version for GCC.

But having tried it out, I conclude that eliminating warnings by better coding is much less trouble
than playing "whack a mole" supressing for all known compilers!

I have added this to the wiki page on warnings.

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/Guidelines/WarningsGuidelines

Other informed input still needed.

Paul

---