Subject: [Boost-users] [boost-python] some general questions
From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-12 13:05:54

Hello *,

we are now considering to use some Python/C++ bindings and here came Boost
Python to my mind. I would like to ask what is the state of the library? Is
it still maintained? As far as I can see the library's doc is dated back to
2003 (some of the doc's parts are from 2005) and the latest python version
to be known to work is Python 2.2.2.

Is Python 2.7.2 going to work or supported at all?

I also searched for some docs on how Boost Python bindings are going to
work with PyPy. Found some really old post describing the problems to
support Boost Python binding and some messages from the mailing list, which
describe, which functions must be implemented to support Boost Python in
PyPy.

Any info would be great!

Thanks,
Ovanes