Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.MSM -> Ignore events that were not explicitly defined for a state
From: RaRi (degoah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-19 10:27:44

Hi Christophe,

thx for the fast response. I will check evaluate your suggestion as fast as
possible.

I have another issue with MSM: Is there a possibility to model a
"do:)"-activity within a state (some UML modelling tools like enterprise
architect support this kind of activity)? This means an action which is
executed between the entry-Action ( void on_exit (...)) and the exit-action
(void on_exit (...))?

Maybe this can be solved by using an internal transition within a state
which defines among the entry- and exit function additionally the functor
"operator ()(...){// Do something state-specific}" ?!

It would be great IFA you could provide me within something information if
MSM supports such "Do"-activities in a state.

Thanks in advanced,

RaRi