Subject: [Boost-users] Symbol 'is_arithmetic' could not be resolved, Symbol 'is_const' could not be resolved, Symbol 'value' could not be resolved
From: Tanya (tanya_lll_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-20 22:37:53

Dear Boost Users, I have a code with: BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT(::boost::is_arithmetic<T>::value); and it gives error message: - Symbol 'is_arithmetic' could not be  resolved - Symbol 'value' could not be resolved and, BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT(!::boost::is_const<T>::value); and it gives error message: - Symbol 'value' could not be resolved - Symbol 'is_const' could not be resolved what should I include to get rid of these error message? I use: - Boost 1.46.1. - Compiler : Mingw with gcc - IDE: Eclipse Indigo Indigo Service Release 2 - Windows XP Professional SP 3, v. 2002 Any help, hints, would be highly appreciated! Best Regards, Tanya