Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Building boost with custom gcc/g++
From: narjunkumar (narjunkumar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-08 02:56:24

No probs Steve.

What seems to be happening in my case is, it cannot find any gcc or any
toolset in PATH. I am not sure if gcc should be in PATH. i.e if "which gcc"
should give an output. It eventually defaults to cc toolset and it takes the
environment variables CC in that case. (as shown in bootstrap.log)

Could you just tell what do you get in your bootstrap.log? What is the
toolset it seems to be using - is it taking from your custom gcc path / just
whatever gcc it finds in "which gcc". Also what is the version of boost you
have?

Thanks again,
Steve.