Subject: [Boost-users] Runtime Library Error in C++ called boost.python and custom module
From: simon zhang (hapopen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-12 14:35:51

I have called some python in C++,then python will called a custom module
that was writed by c++. This problem occured when I track, python call
custom module.

Error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!Program:xxxxx.exe
R6034An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

Detailed descriptions£º

Environment£º
¡¡¡¡¡¡winxp,Mingw4.7+MSYS,Library£º
¡¡¡¡¡¡wxwidgets2.8 static compile (called in gui code)
     python27 python27.dll (called in gui code) installed version
     boost.python static compile (called in gui code)
     boost.python static compile (called in custom module)
     libevent2.019 static compile (called in custom module)

I can be successful,called only python in C++ or called custom module in
python. What should I do to solve the problem?