Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Limited depth search without O(number_of_verices) complexity?
From: Ilja Honkonen (ilja.honkonen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-15 05:35:40

14.01.2013 21:18, Jeremiah Willcock kirjoitti:
> Look at depth_first_visit_impl in <boost/graph/depth_first_search.hpp>;
> that appears to have a way to terminate the search early. I have asked
> about getting the link mentioned in that code working again.

I was using the terminator condition of depth_first_visit but couldn't
figure out how to use the internal color property with that function. Is
that possible? I looked in boost/graph/ but found only examples where
the color map includes all vertices (and is external) instead of only
those visited.
Ilja