Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Limited depth search without O(number_of_verices) complexity?
From: Ilja Honkonen (ilja.honkonen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-15 06:42:16

15.01.2013 11:23, Brian Budge kirjoitti:
> You can also supply a custom color map. I think if you look for
> examples using the two_bit_color_map, you'll be able to figure out how
> to do this using something like a boost::unordered_map, which should
> use on the order of the number of touched items memory.

Would that be an internal or an external color map? According to
documentation
(http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_52_0/libs/graph/doc/using_property_maps.html)
an external color property must have space for the color of each vertex:
..."The random access iterator must point to the beginning of a range of
property values, and the length of the range must be the number of
vertices or edges in the graph"...
Ilja