Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MultiIndex] more on key extractor issues
From: John M. Dlugosz (mpbecey7gu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-20 22:07:43

On 1/20/2013 11:00 AM, boost-users-request-at-lists.boost.org |Boost/Allow to home| wrote:
> From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz<joaquin_at_[hidden]>

Thanks for your elucidation. I'm much more comfortable with the class now.

Like most people in this situation, having found the explanation I'm much to busy trying
to employ it in real-world projects and don't have time to edit and expand the docs. But,
a pointer to your responses on an archiver might be a great quick addition to the
documentation page. It occures to me that if the docs were a Wiki then more might get
done, including fixing typos and putting this kind of commentary on the Discussion page.

—John