Subject: [Boost-users] Boost and OMPL : access graph vertex
From: Dan (daniele.magazzeni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-23 07:11:21

Hello,

I'm using OMPL (the Open Motion Planning Library) that makes use of Boost.

The problem I've got is that I need to access the content of the vertexes of
a graph which is returned by an OMPL function.
In particular, the OMPL function is

const Graph& g = planner->as<ompl::geometric::PRM>()->getRoadmap();

Now, given the graph g, and a vertex v, I need to read the state contained
in g[v] and copy it to an OMPL variable. I'd need something like

const ompl::base::State* state = FUNCTION_GET_STATE(g,v) ;

This way I would be able to extract from variable state the components x,y,z
I'm interested in.
Is there any way to implement the FUNCTION_GET_STATE ?

Thank you!

Dan