Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] betweenness_centrality - output completed percentage?
From: The Maschine (justthemaschine_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-24 06:24:49

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot for both comments!
We currently use an "approximation/sub sampling" algorithm done 10years ago
by a colleague but its take 10 times more than BGLs and Im not sure its
statistically verified.
The paper seems really good.

About the brandes_betweenness_centrality_impl(), I suppose you are implying
that I have to change the boost.graph header file directly? Right?

Best,
Tasos