Subject: [Boost-users] boost::asio async
From: huvcbo (christer.borgqvist10_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-26 14:53:49

Hello,
I have a problem I hope I can get some help with.
I use boost http-server3, I have a number of tcp/ip-client started and
connects to a server, every 15 seconds sending tcp/ip-client a keepalive
message.
When an HTTP client connects get tcp/ip-client from a container,
and from the http message, a new message must be sent via the
tcp/ip-client, when the reply is received how can I return it to the
http-session?
When i send the message to the tcp/ip-client the http-session goes out
of scope.
Both http-server and tcp/ip-client use async_write and read.

Appriciate any help.
/Christer