Subject: [Boost-users] Assertion `invariant_()' failed. in boost multi index
From: Sunil S Nandihalli (sunil.nandihalli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-28 09:30:48

Hi Everybody,
 Boost multi index is a very nice library. But I have a situation where
 the invariant_() assertion fails. One of the indices is ordered based on a
score which is computed with a function. The score of the same element can
change when computed at different times. but however, the scores change,
score decay over time, such that the previously computed order will always
be right. While I don't know if this is the issue, I wanted to make sure
that this kind of scoring functions does not cause a problem because of
some caching that boost may be doing internally .. and also, the return
value of the scoring function is a double which I can imagine can introduce
some comparison issues. I am digging into the code to make sure that that
is not the problem .. any pointers from the community is greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Sunil.