Subject: [Boost-users] [serialization] Support for Boost.Container?
From: Jensen, Erik A (Erik.Jensen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-06 16:56:35

I see that Boost.Serialization has support for serializing STL containers, such as std::vector. However, I can't seem to serialize a boost::container::vector. Do I need to do something special to get this to work, or is it not supported? I need guaranteed support for incomplete types, so I can't use an STL vector.

If it is not supported, what is my best bet, for now? Are there any plans to do so? Using Boost.Serialization with Boost.Container is something I would expect to just work, and it seems like most of the STL code could be reused.

Thanks.