Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Contract] Eagerly waiting...
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-13 13:33:31

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Robert Jones <robertgbjones_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi Lorenzo (or anyone who knows)
>
> AFAICS your contract library seems to have been approved for a while, but
> not made it into a release.

Correct.

> Do you have an ETA for this?

Another couple of people contacted me asking the same question... I'm
_really_ happy to see that there's (eager) interest in having the
Boost.Contract into a release :))

I've just changed jobs and unfortunately I currently have no time to
work on putting Boost.Contract in a release. I will probably have time
in a couple of months when things settle down a bit.

In the meanwhile, please use the latest Contract++ release from SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/contractpp/files/latest/download

It should be pretty close to what will go into the Boost release
(essentially the macro API will be unchanged), and you can see what
I'm planning to change/fix here:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/contractpp/report/3

If you use Contract++, please let me know of any feedback
(positive/negative) you have!

--Lorenzo