Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Property Tree] special character in XML tag
From: Gábor Márton (martongabesz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-19 04:30:38

Hi,

'CudbAppServiceId=1' is not an attribute, this should be the tag
itself. In fact, the XML would be correct if the tag would not contain
the special equality sign.
'CudbAppServiceId=1' is a node in the property tree, which don't have
value, but has 3 children.
So a well formed XML would look like this, I suppose:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CudbAppServiceId&#61;1>
<userLabel/>
<sqlAppSrvPlSchema>identities-pl.sql</sqlAppSrvPlSchema>
<CudbAppServiceId>CudbAppServiceId&#61;1</CudbAppServiceId>
</CudbAppServiceId&#61;1>

The bug is reported here:

BR,
Gabor