Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Atomic] [Tread] Proposal for Synchronized<T>
From: Gabriel Bizzotto (gbizzotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-19 21:08:45

Hi, > I've been working already on a synchronized_value class that is in trunk [1]. I plan to merge it to release branch as soon as I have finished the tests and the documentation. You can see some examples in [2] and [3]. > I've take a look to your class and I think my class provides everything yours provide. Surely your version has been given more thought. > My class allows in addition to lock several synchronized values using the deadlock free lock algorithm as e.g. I did not understand the unique_synchronize part, though. > Please could you compare your class to mine and let me know what do you think? I can't see any flaw right now, but I'm still playing with it. If anything shows up I'll let you know. Thanks !