Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MSM] How to access event-attributes through a "kleene"-event?
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-24 15:20:42

Hi Deniz,

> There is however a catch: I don't know if all this is possible with the
> full eUML as you use it. I'm afraid you'll have to do as in my example and
> go for the almost eUML (no event attributes, classical events).

Ah I wrote this without thinking enough. Actually, if you have a look
there/http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/msm/doc/HTML/ch03s04.html#d0e1528),
you'll find a macro which will solve the problem.
I think we could do this:

// declare a memeber wrapper
BOOST_MSM_EUML_METHOD(GetNumber_ , getNumber , getNumber_ , void , void )

Then in the table write: [getNumber_(event_) > Int<7>()]

I'll also have a look at your macro, it's also an elegant way to solve this.

Sorry for the delay :(

>Now, all three transitions work, not only the second. Sadly it is not as
>elegant as I hoped, but maybe it helps you in improving this great library.
>:-)

Thanks again :)
If BOOST_MSM_EUML_METHOD doesn't do what you need, then yours could be an
alternative.

>Now I hope, Boost.TypeErasure will be released soon, so that you could
>improve your library with Boost.TypeErasure functionality.

Yes I see other possible uses, some really cool ones :)

Cheers,
Christophe