Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost user's guide or getting started guide?
From: Jeff Flinn (Jeffrey.Flinn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-25 11:05:12

On 2/25/2013 9:42 AM, John Lilley wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I feel that many questions I have about Boost.Geometry are really
> questions about the “Boost way and true path”. Is there a good place to
> get started with Boost.Geometry specifically or Boost in general? I
> feel that I am locking in some basic understanding of how all of these
> templates fit together, what are Ranges, what are “concepts” etc. Where
> do I RTFM?

The boost Concept Check library docs are a good place to start with many
links to the topic which isn't just a, well boost concept. :-)

The boost Range library docs are a good place for a description of Ranges.

In fact browsing the docs for all the boost libraries is a great way to
learn about much of modern C++... all those things one doesn't even know
they are missing.

Jeff