Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion, phoenix, spirit2] C++ orientation
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-25 10:51:30

On 02/24/13 16:48, Michael Powell wrote:
> Will try to be more specific what we're using boost to accomplish.
>
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:06 AM, Larry Evans <cppljevans_at_[hidden]
> <mailto:cppljevans_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>
> On 02/23/13 21:56, Michael Powell wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> I've a few questions.
> [snip]
> > Our data will be a series of spiked tuples (one or more) of
>
> What's a "spiked tuple"? Googling the term didn't help:(
>

> I expect I will have a tuple of different values, RGB color fields and
> perhaps one or two other fields of interest. There will be a sequence of
> these tuple sequences more than likely. But I haven't completely figure
> that part out yet. So each item (sequence) in the main sequence could be
> spiked. Sorry if that wasn't clearer.
Hi Michael,

Sorry, but it still isn't clear what "spiked" means. Apparently this
term is so familiar to you that it seems easy to explain; however,
so far, none of your explanations are turning on any lights in
my brain :( I've googled for "spiked array" and got several hits;
however, I didn't find a definition (although I just looked at the
first page of hits).

Could you please give a definition of "spiked array" for "dummies"?
[snip]

-Regards,
Larry