Subject: [Boost-users] [MSM] "favor_compile_time" policy disables "kleene" events. (Bug?)
From: Deniz Bahadir (deniz.bahadir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-26 12:42:58

Hi everyone,
Hi Christophe,

While trying to speedup compilation of my MSM/eUML-based state machine,
I seem to have found a bug.

I added the "favor_compile_time" policy to the type-definition of my
state-machine as the documentation suggests.
I did not use the macro "BOOST_MSM_BACK_GENERATE_PROCESS_EVENT" because
I do not have any sub-statemachines.

This did speed up compilation, however obviously by changing my
transition-table:
All "kleene"-events in my transition-table are ignored, when defining
the state-machine with the "favor_compile_time" policy.

Can anyone confirm this or am I using it wrong? (Was this policy
supposed to work with eUML in the first place?)

Thanks,
Deniz

PS: I am using GCC 4.7.2 with Boost 1.53.