Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.MSM cc1plus.exe:: error: out of memory allocating 65532
From: RaRi (degoah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-27 12:44:03

Thank you all so far,

I will investigate, how I can simplify my state machine and reduce the
number of events.

Damn, I spent 1 month on that machine and now I have to change it...

On linux there is no problem with that. Okay, the memory exceeds 1 GB while
compiling my boost.msm based library. But it works fine!

The problem what remains is to compile the stuff for windows.

I have already just test one thing: Cross-compilation of my boost.Msm state
machine on linux for windows with mingw32msvc-g++. But already doing this
produced some errors:

*../src/TransportLayer/Statemachine/Master/CStateMasterHandshaking.hpp:33:
error: class ‘CStateMasterHandshaking_’ does not have any field named
‘BaseStateMachineFrontEnd’
../src/TransportLayer/Statemachine/Master/CStateMasterHandshaking.hpp:33:
error: no matching function for call to
‘BaseStateMachineFrontEnd<CStateMasterHandshaking_>::BaseStateMachineFrontEnd()’
../src/TransportLayer/Statemachine/Master/../Common/BaseStateMachineFrontEnd.hpp:48:
note: candidates are:
BaseStateMachineFrontEnd<TYPE>::BaseStateMachineFrontEnd(EventQueue&) [with
TYPE = CStateMasterHandshaking_]
../src/TransportLayer/Statemachine/Master/../Common/BaseStateMachineFrontEnd.hpp:26:
note:
BaseStateMachineFrontEnd<CStateMasterHandshaking_>::BaseStateMachineFrontEnd(const
BaseStateMachineFrontEnd<CStateMasterHandshaking_>&)*

I think, the MSVC-specific cross compiler is responsible for this error.

I don't now, how to continue with this problem. At the worst I have to
change the state machine completely.....

Thanks so far,

Rafael