Re: [Boost-users] Using property_tree as json reader/writer

From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-06 18:42:41

On 02/06/2013 10:34 AM, niXman wrote:
> 2013/2/6 Joel de Guzman:
>
>> FYI, Spirit has a complete JSON parser in the examples (trunk).
>
> It's great!
>
> I copied source codes of JSON parcer in the project, and tried to
> parse some structures. Everything works perfectly!
> But the most convenient in my opinion, so this creation of JSON objects.
>
> Joel, tell me please, this code is planned to make as public part of boost?

Hello niXman -

The code is part of the Ciere JSON library. We are putting together some
documentation and will be providing it as an open source library under
the Boost license.

The library has been used in production code for over a year. Our main
interface requirement was to have the JSON value object behave as if it
were a Python or JavaScript manipulation of JSON.

With some luck, we will make the library available this month along with
a YAML library.

michael

--
Michael Caisse