Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [graph][BGL] Why can not I use edge_index_t?
From: Borja Miñano (bminyano_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-14 10:34:10

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your answer.
I think I finally have managed the problem. For the ones who could need
it there is what I've done:

     typedef
boost::parallel::distributed_property_map<mpi_process_group,remote_key_to_global_e,egoods_map>
Dist_egoods_Map;
     Dist_egoods_Map d_egoods =
boost::parallel::make_distributed_property_map(pg,
remote_key_to_global_e(), egoods);

Where remote_key_to_global_e is a struct I copied from the
distributed_property_map_test.cpp on the graph_parallel examples.
egoods is a local property map where I want to read and write from the
distributed property map.

Then I can write next processor's in_edges throug d_egoods map and the
values are correctly stored in egoods local map.

It was a pain in the neck to understand the property maps, but I think I
did it.

Thank you