Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Building Boost 1.53
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-30 11:40:47

Thank you...

I would seem that the iostreams fall over on a zlib dependency. Not
positive we'll need it straight off, but given our size constraints
(embedded ARM device), it's not a far stretch, it's quite plausible we
would want to zlib-compress data along the way.

That said... What are my options? The simplest answer, I've read, is
to find zlib and provide this? Do we need to build that separately for
ARM? Or does that get included with the boost build?

Regards,

Michael Powell