Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost][thread] Future returning 0xfeeefeee
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-07 17:52:28

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba <
vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Could you try it on your environment?

I can now confirm, with empty console projects, with both VC10 and VC11
(last update for both):

 - your exact code gives 'value' == 0xfeeefeee
 - VC10 don't have <future> but VC11 does: using std::promise/future makes
'values' == &TRUC;
 - this is true whatever configuration of your defines I set (with 1 or 0);

Notice that I just tried on liveworkspace, see if the code you gave would
work on other compilers,
it don't work with gcc4.8: http://liveworkspace.org/code/4j9pGu$1
We can't check with clang 3.2 unfortunately.
We don't know if liveworkspace uses a trunk or stable version of boost so I
don't know if this have any meaning.

Joel Lamotte