Subject: [Boost-users] Confirm required libs for boost
From: Michael Powell (mwpowellhtx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-11 13:17:01

Hello,

I believe I've identified them, but wanted to make sure. We're targeting
ArchLinux ARM.

Thus far, I am using boost for chrono (date/time) and threading are the two
major features needing special attention in my build settings.

I've identified libraries to link against: rt, pthread (from my toolchain),
boost_system, boost_date_time, and boost_thread.

Build seems satisfied with those issues at the moment, 'course I haven't
run anything on our target.

That I know of, most everything is statically linked, except rt and the
pthread issue, which probably need a package for deployment, or to manually
copy to target.

Sounds about right?

Regards,

Michael Powell