Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [graph] dijkstra additional constrains that will stop the search (ex. distance from source)
From: The Maschine (justthemaschine_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-16 12:29:58

Hi,

Not really! (Im not that advance yet) Let me explain.

1) Every vertex in the graph has each own m_length value which is the
'length' of that node only.
2) from the "source" of the search, I want the search to extent to only the
node in the radius from the source. So that "radius" cutoff should by
something like adding all "m_length" of the route to the current node.

At the moment my search only has a weight_map of the "Edge Weights" not
some sort of "Vertex Weight".

How should I proceed? Is this clear? Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks
Tasos