Subject: [Boost-users] boost.log: update filters at runtime
From: Jonathan Walker (jwalker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-18 12:12:44

Hello,

I've been working on integrating the boost logger into my application for the past few days now. I'm looking for the ability to update filters at runtime based on settings from a file or other source. A specific use-case would be the ability to decrease a severity level during a debugging session for more detailed log reports without having to restart the application. Is there anything like this available in the current release? Is there any plan to incorporate this kind of functionality in future releases?

Thanks,
Jonathan

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If it is not intended for you, please notify the sender, and please erase and ignore the contents.