Subject: [Boost-users] [Xpressive] Problem with more than 49 named captures
From: michael.donnerer_at_[hidden]
Date: 2013-04-21 20:23:38

Hi all,

I am having trouble getting more than 49 named captures to work with boost xpressive 1.49.0. I extended the default mark_tag like so:

boost::xpressive::mark_tag s10(10);
boost::xpressive::mark_tag s11(11);
boost::xpressive::mark_tag s12(12);
…
boost::xpressive::mark_tag s48(48);
boost::xpressive::mark_tag s49(49);

together with a regular expression that uses these named captures:

(skip rather long expression)… (s49= +(boost::xpressive::set[boost::xpressive::range('0','9')|'-']))

This works as long as I stick to only using up to s49, as soon as I start using s50 the regular expression no longer seems to match. Is there anything obvious I am missing before I start digging deeper?

Thanks,
Mike