Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Numerical quadrature in Boost Math and Numerics libraries
From: François Mauger (mauger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-26 04:14:54

Hi Mingfeng,

I've not noticed in Boost the beast you are searching for.
Anyway, Boost can do many many things but at some point, it is still
possible (if not preferable) to use dedicated tools.
You may have a look on the GNU Scientific Library
[http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/]. There is a good collection of 1D num
quad C routines
from which you can build 2D quad tools.
GSL is a standard C lib but can be very easily and efficiently wrapped
into C++ classes.

regards

frc

--
> Hi,
>

> I've been using the Boost.uBlas library for some time, but new to the
> post to ask whether there is a numerical quadrature routine to evaluate 2D
> integrals. It looks to me that there is no official library for this.
> Thank you for your help!

> Boost-users mailing list
> Boost-users_at_[hidden]
Francois Mauger
Laboratoire de Physique Corpusculaire de Caen et Universite de Caen
e-mail: mauger_at_[hidden]