Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] undefined trait functions
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-07 09:50:06

On Tue, 7 May 2013, Miklós Tóth wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've tried to include the <boost/graph/adjacency_list.hppÿ> but it hasn't changed anything.
> Let's see the code:
> 1. I have the graph adaptor struct as in my first mail
> 2. Trait functions in the header (where i tried to include adjacency_list.hpp).  I still think it's not neccessary to copy the vertex, and edge iterator
> implementations (of course i'll do it if you say so):

What namespace is out_edges() in relative to legacy_graph_adaptor? It
should be in the same namespace as the type (as should all of the other
functions) or be a friend defined inside the adaptor type. Having it in
namespace boost isn't correct, and will not guarantee that it will be
found.

-- Jeremiah Willcock