Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Test] How to span tests into multiply files
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-24 19:41:47

boost-users_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<519F6CBC.5010308_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>When the test ends, the program terminate with:
>
>Exception first-chance a 0x7569c41f in TestSuite.exe: Exception of
>Microsoft C++: boost::execution_exception into memory position 0x0034dda4..
>
>In this scenario, where can I found the 'main' to debug deeply?

Why not just run the test executable in the debugger, set the debugger
to break whenever an exception is thrown and wait for the debugger to
halt execution? Then you can examine the problems from the point
where the exception is thrown.

You can set the test executable as the startup project and do Debug /
Step Into (F11) and you will be able to execute from the top down.

You can also set a breakpoint on the test method. The test suite
introduces a namespace, the test case introduces a class and the test
itself is in the method named "test_method" on the class in that
namespace.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>