Subject: [Boost-users] Using boost from XCODE 4.6.1 - what are the proper build settings?
From: B Hart (bhartsb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-27 01:34:48

I downloaded boost 1.53 and extracted to Users/user/Desktop/boost_1_53_0
I built boost as static libraries following instructions at:
http://libcinder.org/docs/v0.8.5/_cinder_boost.html

I changed XCODE's "Build Settings" "Header Search Paths" to
/Users/user/Desktop/boost_1_53_0 as well as the "Library Search Paths" to
Users/user/Desktop/boost_1_53_0/stage/lib

Then I build and get errors:

The first error I'm getting is "has_binary_operator.hpp" Parse issue
Expected member name or ';' after declaration specifiers at the line:

template < typename Lhs, typename Rhs >

struct operator_exists {

Does anyone have tips for what the build settings should be? The project
contains some files that are cocoa/objective C (.m) and others that are
C++(.mm) using boost. I'm completely new to trying to use boost under OSX
mountain lion and XCODE 4.6.1.