Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Problem Iterating a directory
From: Sarma Tangirala (tvssarma.omega9_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-26 11:37:35

On 26 June 2013 07:48, Kelly, Dan <Dan.Kelly_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> It is unclear from your example what “doesn’t work.” Are you having a
> compilation issue? Is an exception getting thrown?
>

> It is also unclear where end_itr is defined. Could you provide a more
> complete example?
>

> Dan

I apologies for not being clear. The following pastie has the code nicely
formatted ... http://pastie.org/8082749 ... The directory iterator where I
specify the path location as a string literal works. I can printout the
contents of the directory. The directory iterator with the path specified
as part of a vector of strings does not. It throws a no such file or
directory error. The vector itself is properly defined and verified to have
the correct contents. I am using boost 1.53.0. end_itr has been defined in
the for loop. I am working off the boost filesystem tutorials.

Thanks.

--
0 1 0
0 0 1