Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Confused with Depth-First-Searchmethod,forwardorcross edge found on a undirected graph ?
From: lizy10b (lizy10b_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-27 03:44:20

Hi Jeremiah Willcock,
Thanks for your reply.
Sad to say the pararallel version BFS example file (\boost_1_53_0_\libs\graph_parallel\example\breadth_first_search.cpp) can not be compiled with VS2010 on my end. It complains an unresolved external symbol "void _cdecl boost::bfs_helper....". And I found a similar report on http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/LINK-Error-while-building-PBGL-example-breadth-first-search-cpp-td3799909.html. but with no result.
I also tried to build the boost with MinGW, but it seems the Boost.MPI cannot be compiled correctly upon MPICH2, so the parallel BGL library will not be built either.
Any sugguestions will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Zhiyu Li
Student