Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Counting all cliques of a given size in an undirected graph
From: Stanislav Ivochkin (isn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-01 13:52:59

> 2) Is this algorithm able to count the occurrencies of cliques of a
> certain dimension or just the maximal cliques?

I am not familiar with boost implementation, but as far as I am concerned,
the algorithm finds the maximum clique in a greedy way. Hence to find
subgraph with clique number k one have to find a subgraph with clique
number k-1. So, the algorithm "knows" about cliques you are looking for.

As a workaround you can change the implementation to make it capable of
enumerating all cliques in a graph. I dont think it is a hard task.

--
Regards,
Stas.