Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [program_options] copy option_description from one options_description to another
From: Ghyslain Leclerc (ghleclerc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-01 18:43:13

On 2013-06-30, at 17:57 , Juraj Ivan?i? <juraj.ivancic_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> There is an 'add' overload which accepts shared_ptr. This one does not
> add grouping.

I hadn't noticed that. My bad. This is exactly what I needed. Solved everything for now.

I thought knowing what actually solved my problem might be good to share on the mailing list.
Hope this is appropriate. Sorry if it isn't.

> you get double delete crash.

I hadn't thought of that. Proves I'm a physicist first and a programmer second ! Thanks for
your explanation. Hopefully makes me better.

Again, thanks for your time.
Ghyslain