Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Boost.Math special functions] Critical error in zeta.hpp, Boost 1.54.0
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-04 13:23:19

> I'm getting compile errors when including
> "boost/math/special_functions/zeta.hpp" (which in turn is included
> indirectly by "boost/random.hpp"). This is in the recently released
> "boost_1_54_0.tar.bz2" under Linux Mint 16 for amd64, gcc 4.7.3. Minimal
> test case:
>
> #include "boost/math/special_functions/zeta.hpp"
> int main() {}

Strange, I'm unable to reproduce here with Mingw-4.7.2 GCC. Perhaps more to
the point, we actually have a test case that's very similar to yours
(sf_zeta_include_test.cpp), which passes with all the compilers we're
currently testing with in the online test matrix.

Is it possible you have two different versions of Boost mixed up or some
such SNAFU?

John.